View Exhibit map
Bossler Mennonite Church
(Lancaster County, Pennsylvania)The current frame building, built in 1881, still serves the congregation with a sanctuary, foyer, 2 anterooms, and nursery.
(Rensselaer County, New York)Six story brick commercial building built in 1881 destroyed by fire in 1896
Central House Hotel
(Grant County, Wisconsin)Italiante stone structure in downtown Boscobel. The hotel is credited with being the birthplace of The Gideons International. There are stories of the hotel being haunted.
(Wasco County, Oregon)Single story wood frame house built in 1881
Ely Wright House
(Marathon County, Wisconsin)Former residence being used as a mental health care facility
Enoch J. Fargo House
(Jefferson County, Wisconsin)Queen Anne Mansion with and elegant verandah and porte conchere
Flambeau Mission Church
(Rusk County, Wisconsin)Recently restored 1881 mission church, near the confluence of the Flambeau and Chippewa Rivers
James Conroy Block
(Milwaukee County, Wisconsin)Four Story, Red Brick Queen Anne building with lots of decor and Queen Anne features
(Granite County, Montana)Two story brick hotel built in 1881
Larkin Covered Bridge
(Chester County, Pennsylvania)Covered bridge over a ditch next to Byers Station Blvd.
(Ingham County, Michigan)Former Administration/Library Building on Michigan State University North Campus
(Wasco County, Oregon)Italianate style three story brick & cast iron commercial building built in 1881
Marathon Motor Works
(Davidson County, Tennessee)Automobile manufacturing facility until 1914, now a popular retail facility
(Wasco County, Oregon)Italianate style two story brick & cast iron commercial building built in 1881
(Dutchess County, New York)The last furnace to be constructed in the Salisbury Iron District.
Shoemaker Covered Bridge
(Columbia County, Pennsylvania)Covered bridge over West Branch Run on Shoemaker Bridge Road (PA 4027)
(Litchfield County, Connecticut)Home of The Railroad Museum of New England
Tolhurst Machine Works
(Rensselaer County, New York)Four story, Italianate style brick factory built in 1881 demolished in 1950