View Exhibit map
Akron Jewish Center
(Summit County, Ohio)Former Jewish Community Center, now owned by the City of Akron
(Bayfield County, Wisconsin)Wood framed building, once used as a cooperage for shipping fish, now a retail establishment
Buena Vista House
(Walworth County, Wisconsin)Stone and mortar home repurposed as a restaurant.
(Rusk County, Wisconsin)Classic Revival Carnegie Library repurposed as a bed and breakfast
Cold Spring Shops
(Milwaukee County, Wisconsin)The central maintenance shop for mass transit for decades, now repurposed and looking for tenants.
East Dubuque School
(Jo Daviess County, Illinois)Former Public School Repurposed as a Retirement Home
Frank H. Putney House
(Waukesha County, Wisconsin)Tudor Revival House repurposed to professional offices.
(Milwaukee County, Wisconsin)Richardson Romanesque Cream City Brick schoolhouse, used as a school until 1923 and as a museum since 1968.
(Des Moines County, Iowa)Former hotel repurposed as an apartment building
(Linn County, Iowa)12 story Colonial Revival brick hotel repurposed as low income housing
J. & C. Wipf Mills
(Waupaca County, Wisconsin)Former flour and lumber mill, and hydroelectric plant, now serving as a cafe
(Waukesha County, Wisconsin)Greek Revival Home repurposed to American Legion Hall and restaurant.
(Racine County, Wisconsin)Old school repurposed as living quarters.
Oconomowoc High School
(Waukesha County, Wisconsin)High School turned Middle School, now serving the community as a 55-unit apartment building
Pythian Castle Lodge
(Milwaukee County, Wisconsin)Former Knights of Pythias Castle now repurposed as a Buddhist Temple
South Branch Library
(Milwaukee County, Wisconsin)Former neighborhood library now used by St. Vincent DePaul
Union High School
(Jackson County, Wisconsin)Former High School, converted to Apartments
Van Allen Store
(Clinton County, Iowa)This beautiful Louis Sullivan design now serves as a pharmacy.
(La Crosse County, Wisconsin)Former water works building repurposed as an art and civic center