Church of the Presidents

Also known as: St. James Episcopal Chapel, Long Branch Historical Museum
1260 Ocean Ave., Long Branch, New Jersey

Photos 

GENERAL VIEW LOOKING SOUTHWEST

Photo taken for the Historic American Buildings Survey

Map 

National Register information 

Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on November 7, 1976
Reference number
76001169
Areas of significance
Politics/Government; Religion
Level of significance
Local
Evaluation criteria
A - Event; B - Person
Property type
Building
Historic function
Religious structure
Current function
Museum
Period of significance
1875-1899
Significant year
1879

Update Log 

  • July 7, 2012: Imported photos from HABS/HAER

Sources