File:William H. Owen Chapel - Formerly Camp Ground United Methodist Church
This is the William H. Owen Chapel, which was formerly called Camp Ground United Methodist Church. It was built in 1861 on a site where church services had been held since the 1840's. A much larger church was built to replace it in 1961 and is located in front of it the original church pictured here. The larger church built in 1961 continues to use the name Camp Ground United Methodist Church and is where normal church services are regularly held. The Owen Chapel is still used for some special occasions.
Photo taken by Epicjeff
License: Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike (CC BY-SA)
View this photo at en.wikipedia.org