File:Cathedral Parish School in Wheeling.jpg
Front and eastern side of the Cathedral Parish School, located on the northwestern corner of the junction of Fourteenth and Byron Streets in Wheeling, West Virginia, United States. Built in 1896, it is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and it is a part of a Register-listed historic district, the East Wheeling Historic District.
Photo taken by Nyttend
License: Public domain: Released by author
View this photo at en.wikipedia.org