Warner's Filling Station and House

Also known as: Eddie's "66" Service, NeHBS #FM05-060
737 and 745 "G" St., Geneva, Nebraska

Map 

National Register information 

Note: The following information comes from the NRHP database and has not been verified.
Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on July 12, 2006
Reference number
06000606
Architectural style
Other architectural type; Filling station with canopy
Areas of significance
Commerce; Architecture
Level of significance
Local
Evaluation criteria
A - Event; C - Design/Construction
Property type
Building
Historic functions
Specialty store; Single dwelling
Periods of significance
1900-1924; 1925-1949; 1950-1974
Significant years
1922; 1925
Number of properties
Contributing buildings: 3

Tags 

20th Century (29,076)
Built 1922 (674)
Built during 1920s (8,301)
Fillmore County, Nebraska (19)
Geneva, Nebraska (7)
House (27,676)
Nebraska (1,010)
Private owner (54,398)
Stucco (7,816)

Sources