Jillson, William, Stone House

Also known as: Jillson House Museum
561 Main St., Willimantic, Connecticut

Photo 

Jillson House Museum

William Jillson and his brothers established several mills in the area, which grew to become American Thread Company.

Photo taken by Chester Gehman in April 2021

Enlarge

Map 

Street View 

National Register information 

Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on August 5, 1971
Reference number
71000912
Areas of significance
Industry; Architecture
Level of significance
Local
Evaluation criteria
C - Design/Construction; B - Person
Property type
Building
Historic function
Single dwelling
Period of significance
1825-1849
Significant years
1825; 1827

Update Log 

  • April 25, 2021: New photo from Chester Gehman

Sources