Whitefish Bay National Guard Armory
1225 E. Henry Clay St., Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin
Demolished, land now known as Armory Park.
Overview Looking Southwest
Note the small standard just off the street corner. It is topped with a memorial plaque, shown below.
Photo taken by J.R. Manning in June 2013
+43.11115, -87.8954343°06'40" N, 87°53'44" W
- September 3, 2013: New photos from J.R. Manning
- September 2, 2013: Updated by J.R. Manning: Updated Status
- July 11, 2011: Updated by J.R. Manning: Removed from NRHP on 4/6/2011