East Stroudsburg Armory

Also known as: Captain George M. Kemp Memorial Armory
271 Washington St., East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

Map 

National Register information 

Note: The following information comes from the NRHP database and has not been verified.
Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on May 9, 1991
Reference number
91000510
Architectural style
Late 19th and 20th Century Revival: Tudor Revival
Areas of significance
Military; Architecture
Level of significance
State
Evaluation criteria
A - Event; C - Design/Construction
Property type
Building
Historic function
Arms storage
Current function
Arms storage
Period of significance
1925-1949
Significant year
1928

Sources