Lititz Moravian Historic District

Roughly bounded by E. Main, Willow and Locust, Marion and Orange, and S. Cedar and S. and N. Broad Sts., Lititz, Pennsylvania

Map 

National Register information 

Note: The following information comes from the NRHP database and has not been verified.
Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on May 9, 1986
Reference number
86001030
Architectural styles
American Movement: Early Commercial; Victorian; Federal
Areas of significance
Community Planning and Development; Commerce; Architecture; Religion
Level of significance
Local
Evaluation criteria
A - Event; C - Design/Construction
Property type
District
Historic functions
Religious structure; Single dwelling; Multiple dwelling; Specialty store; Financial institution; Business
Current functions
Religious structure; Single dwelling; Business; Specialty store
Periods of significance
1900-1924; 1875-1899; 1850-1874; 1800-1824; 1750-1799; 1825-1849; 1925-1949
Significant years
1755; 1855
Number of properties
Contributing buildings: 113
Contributing structures: 2
Contributing sites: 1
Non-contributing buildings: 14

Tags 

18th Century (4,654)
American Movement (6,254)
Brick (42,462)
Built 1755 (26)
Built during 1750s (501)
District (10,528)
Early Commercial (952)
Federal (4,600)
Lancaster County, Pennsylvania (236)
Lititz, Pennsylvania (7)
Pennsylvania (4,371)
Private owner (54,398)
Stone (26,160)
Stucco (7,816)
Victorian (19,698)

Sources