West Side Historic District

Roughly, along Church, Van Dam, State and Washington Sts., Woodlawn and Grand Aves. and Franklin Sq., Saratoga Springs, New York

Map 

National Register information 

Note: The following information comes from the NRHP database and has not been verified.
Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on April 4, 1994
Reference number
94000258
Architectural styles
Victorian; Mid 19th Century Revival
Areas of significance
Community Planning and Development; Architecture
Level of significance
Local
Evaluation criteria
C - Design/Construction; A - Event
Property type
District
Historic functions
Specialty store; Secondary structure; Multiple dwelling; Single dwelling
Current functions
Specialty store; Secondary structure; Multiple dwelling; Single dwelling
Periods of significance
1925-1949; 1900-1924; 1875-1899; 1850-1874; 1825-1849; 1800-1824
Number of properties
Contributing buildings: 500
Contributing sites: 18
Non-contributing buildings: 57
Non-contributing sites: 1

Tags 

Brick (42,462)
District (10,533)
Mid 19th Century Revival (7,958)
New York (6,211)
Saratoga County, New York (71)
Saratoga Springs, New York (15)
Stone (26,160)
Victorian (19,698)

Sources