Westville Historical Museum
The flat-top C&EI caboose.
Photo taken by Jacob P. Bernard in June 2010
+40.04116, -87.6383140°02'28" N, 87°38'18" W
Quadrangle map:Danville SW
Originally a depot built in 1885 for the Chicago and Eastern Illinois Railroad, the building was abandoned before 1980. Afterwards, the building became a museum, with C&EI memorabilia and a caboose.
- September 2, 2010: New Street View added by Jacob P. Bernard
- August 5, 2010: Added by Jacob P. Bernard