Winchester Ave. at 16th St., Ashland, KY
+38.47869, -82.6395538°28'43" N, 82°38'22" W
"Organized June 11, 1819, at home of Maj. Jas. Poage, north of this spot, as Bethesda Presbyterian Church by Rev. Robert Wilson with 20 members. First a mile SW on Pollard Rd.; moved 1828 to Beech Grove, 1/2 mile W, and in 1858 to this corner as First Presbyterian Church, oldest Boyd County church building and congregation, 1971. Marker presented by Church members."
- April 23, 2011: Added by Bill Eichelberger