9th & Liberty Sts., Hopkinsville, KY
+36.86460, -87.4866436°51'53" N, 87°29'12" W
"Organized in 1813, traditionally by the Reverend Gideon Blackburn, a pioneer minister and missionary to the Cherokee Indians. Present church building, not including later additions, was built during the period 1848-1852. Used as a hospital during severe epidemic that swept the camp of Confederates under Colonel Nathan Bedford Forrest through the winter of 1861-62."
- April 24, 2011: Added by Bill Eichelberger