Rosedale Gardens Historic District
southwest corner of Plymouth and Merriman streets, Livonia
Looking south on Melrose St. from Plymouth Rd.
Photo taken by Jim Allen in November 2020
+42.36617, -83.3573442°21'58" N, 83°21'26" W
This district is a residential neighborhood of single-family homes built mostly between 1925 & 1960. Its size is about one-half by one-half mile.
- June 3, 2021: New photo from Jim Allen
- June 3, 2021: New photos from Jim Allen
- May 18, 2021: New photos from Jim Allen
- November 5, 2020: Updated by Jim Allen: added description
- October 7, 2012: Added by Rattrak