Sears Kay Ruins

Sears Kay Ruin Rd NE of Cave Creek, AZ

Ancient Indian ruins

Photos 

Photo taken by Steve Conro

Enlarge

Map 

Description 

The Sears-Kay Ruin, listed on the National Register of Historic Places, takes its name from J.M. Sears, who founded the Sears-Kay Ranch in the area in 1887. Archaeologists say the 40-room site once provided shelter for 100 people or so.

Update Log 

  • May 11, 2020: New photo from Bill Eichelberger
  • October 14, 2012: Added by Steve Conro

Sources