Methodist Episcopal Meetinghouse

Old Stage Rd., Arrowsic, Maine

Photo 

c.1850 Methodist Episcopal Meetinghouse, Arrowsic Maine

Photo taken by Brian Bartlett

View this photo at panoramio.com

Map 

Street View 

Description 

Began in 1852 as the Georgetown and Arrowsic Circuit, which at times included Westport and Woolwich. Temporarily closed Spring 1942, church abandoned Oct. 6, 1955. Now a private residence.

Update Log 

  • November 19, 2016: New Street View added by Brian Bartlett
  • February 16, 2014: Added by Brian Bartlett

Sources