Easton Tower

Also known as: Red Mill
Off Red Mill Rd Paramus, NJ

Scenic tower built next to the Saddle River in 1899 as part of landscaped park of the estate owned by Edward Easton, notable figure in American technological history.

Photo 

Photo taken by melps213

View this photo at goo.gl

Map 

Description 

Once used to pump water to irrigate and provide a scenic setting for the estate of Edward Easton, it is a 20 foot rectangular, stone-masonry tower topped with a wood-frame structure and a wood-shingle, gabled roof. On the side is a large wood water wheel.

http://www.co.bergen.nj.us/Facilities/Facility/Details/Easton-Tower-9

Update Log 

  • July 20, 2014: Added by melps213

Sources 

  • melps213