E.W. Strickland House
Also known as: The Little Law House207 N. Chestatee Street, Dahlonega, GA
Photo taken by pam phillips in August 2015
+34.53312, -83.9861534°31'59" N, 83°59'10" W
Historical Plaque on the building reads:
In 1881 the land was "the garden lot of Dr. M.H. Van Dyke".
The quarter acre town lot was sold to E.W. Strickland, who erected a residence on the corner, circa 1882. The physical appearance of this "shotgun" building (referred to in legal documents as " a frame office building or residence") suggests a construction date around 1905. It was purchased in 1989 by Glenn and Rider enterprises and is now known as " The Little Law House".
- November 18, 2015: Updated by Michael Miller: Corrected "Name", "Alternate Names", "Address" & "GPS Coordinates" and Added "Street View"
- August 24, 2015: Added by pam phillips
- pam phillips
- Michael Miller - michael_a_miller [at] yahoo [dot] com