Mary's Mini Mall

E. Main St. Dahlonega

Photos 

Photo taken by pam phillips in August 2015

Enlarge

Map 

Street View 

Description 

Plaque on building reads:

In 1935 W.A. Whitmire tore down an earlier frame structure and erected this building as a General Merchandise Store. When Don and Mary Miller purchased the property in 1976, they re-modeled it as Marys Mini Mall and rented to a number of shops over the years, including the Gold Shop since 1977. The Millers Golden Memories shop passed to their daughter.

Update Log 

  • November 18, 2015: Updated by Michael Miller: Corrected "GPS Coordinates" & "NRHP Listing" to reflect the fact that it's a contributing resource to the Dahlonega Commercial Historic District
  • August 26, 2015: Added by pam phillips

Related landmarks 

Sources 

  • pam phillips
  • Michael Miller - michael_a_miller [at] yahoo [dot] com