Parker Storehouse

Also known as: N.A. Nix Grocery, Crimson Moon
24 N. Park St. Dahlonega, Georgia

Photos 

Photo taken by pam phillips in August 2015

Enlarge

Map 

Street View 

Description 

Originally the building was “The Parker Storehouse,” built by John A. Parker in 1858. By 1888 it was home to a W.H. Jones, neither of these men has much documented history. In 1936 it was sold to Nelson A. Nix and turned into a grocery store until his death in 1983.

Update Log 

  • November 17, 2015: Updated by Michael Miller: Corrected "Name", "Alternate Names", "Address" & "GPS Coordinates" and Added "Street View"
  • November 17, 2015: Updated by Michael Miller: Corrected "Name", "Address"
  • August 26, 2015: Added by pam phillips

Related landmarks 

Sources 

  • pam phillips
  • Michael Miller - michael_a_miller [at] yahoo [dot] com