120 Hinds St, Rochester, PA
Photo taken by Brian Manville on September 4, 2020
+40.70014, -80.2831340°42'00" N, 80°16'59" W
The Family Theatre opened on September 2, 1949. That day's issue of the Beaver Valley Times had a courtesy ad congratulating the theater on its opening that was placed by architect Harry L. Widom of Pittsburgh. He may have designed the Family Theatre.
There is now a curb cut in front of the theater and a pair of garage doors where the entrance used to be, but two poster cases remain and there is some decorative tile work on the floor, as well as a patch of bare concrete which must be where the box office stood.
- September 4, 2020: New photos from Brian Manville
- January 3, 2016: New Street View added by Bill Eichelberger
- December 30, 2015: Added by Bill Eichelberger