Church of the New Jerusalem
Also known as: Swedenborgian Church , Swedenborg Chapel876 Middle St., Bath, Maine
Photo taken by Brian Bartlett in October 2016
+43.91554, -69.8183043°54'56" N, 69°49'06" W
Designed and built by A.B. Farnum of Bath in the Greek Temple style with 4 fluted Doric columns, it has been in continuous use by the Swedenborgian congregation since 1843. John Calvin Stevens redesigned structural elements after roof caved in from a heavy snowfall in 1920.
- December 18, 2018: New photo from Brian Bartlett
- November 19, 2016: New Street View added by Brian Bartlett
- October 4, 2016: Added by Brian Bartlett