Soo Line Locomotive 736

736 E Newberry Street, Appleton, Wisconsin

4-6-2 (Pacific) Locomotive built by Alco

Photos 

Overview Looking Northeast

Photo taken by J.R. Manning June 2017

Map 

Description 

A Pacific (4-6-2) locomotive built in 1913 for the Soo Line and logged 2.9 million miles before retiring. It was donated to the City of Appleton in 1959 and placed here, at Telulah Park.

Update Log 

  • June 22, 2017: Added by J.R. Manning

Sources 

  • J.R. Manning - Lugnuts969 [at] gmail [dot] com