Old Library Building

Also known as: City Hall
304 S Indiana Ave Kankakee, IL 60901

Library for over 100 years now serving as the city hall

Photos 

West (Front) Face

Photo taken by J.R. Manning November 2017

Enlarge

Map 

Description 

The building was built to be the Kankakee Public Library and it served as such from 1899-2003 when it moved to larger facilities. The building was renovated to become the Kankakee City Hall.

Tags 

19th Century (37,873)
Building (4,407)
Built 1899 (557)
Built during 1890s (7,641)
Illinois (2,690)
In operation (2,315)
Kankakee County, Illinois (18)

Update Log 

  • December 10, 2017: Added by J.R. Manning

Sources 

  • J.R. Manning - Lugnuts969 [at] gmail [dot] com