All Saints Episcopal Church

132 N Euclid Avenue, Pasadena, CA

Gothic Revival church built in 1924

Photos 

All Saints Episcopal Church

Photo taken by Richard Doody in April 2012

Enlarge

Description 

All Saints Episcopal Church was designed by Roland Coate, Reginald Davis Johnson and Gordon Kaufmann in the English Gothic Revival style. This, the third church to house the congregation, was opened in 1924. All Saints bought additional property in 1926-7, where it built a parish hall and rectory. The architects for these buildings, Cyril Bennett and Fitch Harrison Haskell, designed them in the same style to form an integrated courtyard with the main church.

Update Log 

  • June 24, 2018: Added by Richard Doody

Sources 

  • Richard Doody