80 S Warren Street, Helena, MT
Photo taken by Richard Doody in 1978
+46.58494, -112.0397546°35'06" N, 112°02'23" W
The Bluestone House was originally constructed at 34½ Wood Street in 1890. It was built as a private residnce by architect James. F. Stanahan but it appears from records that none of the various owners ever lived in it.
The Bluestone House was badly damaged by a 1935 earthquake. The building was reconstructed in the 1970s. The building currently hosts the offices of the Montana Wildlife Association.
- November 17, 2021: New Street View added by Bill Eichelberger
- September 24, 2019: New photos from David Jones
- June 21, 2019: New photos from Richard Doody
- June 21, 2019: Added by Richard Doody