Missouri Pacific 124
Preserved remnants of Missouri Pacific steam locomotive
+38.51628, -90.2060338°30'59" N, 90°12'22" W
124 was the final operating steam locomotive on the Missouri Pacific. It lead a train of retired steam locomotives to Dupo on April 7, 1955, and was donated by the railroad to this park shortly after. Only the front ten feet of the engine remain, as the Dupo city leaders at the time did not want to display a full engine.
- October 17, 2019: New photos from Nathan Hopper
- October 17, 2019: Added by Nathan Hopper