GM&O Millstadt Depot
Former Gulf Mobile & Ohio Railroad station
+38.45726, -90.0915438°27'26" N, 90°05'30" W
Former Gulf Mobile & Ohio Railroad station. It once stood on a short branch from the GM&O mainline which branched at Millstadt Junction near Columbia. The line was built in 1883 and abandoned in 1961. The depot appears to serve as a local food pantry.
- November 21, 2019: Added by Nathan Hopper