NKP Edwardsville Depot
Preserved Nickel Plate Road station
+38.80705, -89.9500438°48'25" N, 89°57'00" W
Preserved Nickel Plate Road station. The station was built in 1883, serving passenger trains until 1959. Nickel Plate Road successor Norfolk Southern vacated the depot in 1983, and the building was purchased by the Goshen Preservation Alliance in 1989 to save it from demolition. It was moved to its current location in 1991 and plans are currently underway to restore and move it to a permanent location.
- December 1, 2019: Added by Nathan Hopper