Center Schoolhouse

740 George Washington Turnpike, Burlington

One-room schoolhouse in Burlington.

Photos 

CT SH 12 1

Photo taken by Chester Gehman in September 2020

Enlarge

Map 

Street Views 

Description 

Built in 1806 and still standing in the original location. Electricity was added in 1924. Closed in 1948 and was vacant until the Burlington Library used it until 1969.Renovations were completed in 1988.

Update Log 

  • September 20, 2020: New photos from Chester Gehman
  • September 20, 2020: Added by Chester Gehman

Sources 

  • Chester Gehman - gehmanc2000 [at] yahoo [dot] com