Also known as: Center District SchoolhouseCanterbury Green, Library Road, Canterbury
Built around 1850 and last used as a school in 1947, in Canterbury.
CT SH 72 1
Photo taken by Chester Gehman in November 2020
+41.69718, -71.9706641°41'50" N, 71°58'14" W
After closing as a school,the building became the town Library until 2001. It was later restored as a schoolhouse museum by volunteers.
- November 4, 2020: New photos from Chester Gehman
- November 4, 2020: Added by Chester Gehman