Old Nova Scotia Schoolhouse

40 DeForest Street adjacent to First Congregational Church, Watertown

One-room schoolhouse restored by the Watertown History Museum

Photos 

CT SH 81 1

Photo taken by Chester Gehman in December 2020

Enlarge

Map 

Description 

Last classes at the school were held in 1929. In 1990 the school was disassembled and moved to Munson Park, where it was restored and reopened as a museum in 1993.

Update Log 

  • December 12, 2020: New photos from Chester Gehman
  • December 12, 2020: Added by Chester Gehman

Sources