Lauderdale County, Alabama
Florence Wagon Works Site
(Site) [Map] S of Dekalb Ave. between Main and Spurr Sts., Florence, AlabamaAlso known as: Alabama State Site File, 1Lu533
Forks of Cypress
(House) [Map · Street View] Was a plantation and Greek Revival plantation house near Florence in Lauderdale County, Alabama.Also known as: Jackson, James, House
Forks of Cypress Cemetery
(Cemetery) [Map] 0.25 mi. N of Jackson Rd., E side of Dowdy Rd, N of Little Cypress Creek, Florence, AlabamaAlso known as: Jackson Cemetery
George Coulter House
(House) [Map] 420 S. Pine St., Florence, AlabamaAlso known as: Mapleton, McFarland House, Coulter-McFarland House
James Martin House
(House) [Map] 1400 Cypress Mill Rd., Florence, AlabamaAlso known as: Martin-Bounds House, Bounds House
Old Natchez Trace (310-2A)
(Structure) [Map] 15 mi. NW of Florence on AL 20, Florence, AlabamaAlso known as: 310-2A, Road from Natchez to Nashville, Path to Chickasaw Nati
(House) [Map] The only Wright building in Alabama, and is one of only 26 pre-World War II Usonian houses.
Sannoner Historic District
(District) [Map] Includes both sides of N. Pine and N. Court from Tuscaloosa Ave. to University of Alabama, Florence, Alabama
W.C. Handy Birthplace
(Museum) [Map] Preserved log cabin of the Handy family, expanded to a museum dedicated to the "Father of the Blues"
(Water tower) [Map] Seymore St., Florence, AlabamaAlso known as: Old Water Tower
(School) [Map] One of the oldest structures on the University of North Alabama campusAlso known as: Wesleyan University
(Dam) [Map] A dam spanning the Tennessee River between Lauderdale County and Colbert County, Alabama.
Wilson Park Houses
(House) [Map] 209, 217, and 223 E. Tuscaloosa St., Florence, AlabamaAlso known as: Wilson Park Complex